Stress may be a silent killer, but it’s definitely generating a lot of noise. And we all know that with agency life, comes stress.
In the spirit of the International Stress Awareness Week, we’ve decided to share a few stress management ideas from the Creo handbook that will you avoid that dreaded burnout.
- Everyone knows music can soothe the mind, body, and soul.
- A warm cuppa will keep your body going through the day
- Get off your workstation, find a private space, and dance off the tension!
- A ruffled mind makes a restless pillow. So take that power nap.
- You don’t have to be Buddha or have a pipal tree to give yourself a few minutes of mindful meditation
- Drumming your fingers can be an effective stress reliever.
- Take a quick break, there’s always a bunch of things you can read on the little screen in your pocket.
Breaks may seem counterproductive when it comes to meeting the seemingly endless task lists and deadlines, but it’s these breaths of fresh air that will keep you going.
Digital marketing stressing you out? Get in touch with us.